Wednesday 24 August 2011

Drum roll.....................

WOW! I yes I have won a award :) the lovely Becca passed this award to me :) yup lots of smiles. 

So their are rules to follow when receiving this lovely award the are as follows

Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
Post seven things about yourself.
Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
Let them know they received an award.

Seven things about me.

1. I hate flying
2. I have chickens and they all have names
3. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years
4. I love reading books
5. I eat to many mcdonalds
6. I have never been to nandos
7. I have 5 tattoos 

I pass the love on to

Emma at milkteef
Lisa jane
Lilly at etc llymlrs
topshop princess
Jess at .star violet
ramz and the flock
pearls and poodles
girl with the golden touch
kelly at hair advice 
gemfatale
cupcake-couture
morven at cats and rocking chairs
anchor of roses
so--hi.
racheyem

1 comment:

BeautyBecca said...

Yay :D. I love this award! Great idea for passing love around the blogging community!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...