Friday 18 November 2011

Freebie Friday


MUA: lipstick shade 4 and nail polish shade 1
I have been looking for the "right" shade of pink lipstick for a while but I have always found they are ether too bright or too transparent until the other day whiles browsing in Superdrug.  
MUA cosmetics Superdrug cheap, cheerful and does the job. The one thing I really like about the lipsticks is that the are moisturizing and does not dry my lips out witch apart from colour is the second thing I look for in a good  lipstick.

Now for the good part I have a MUA lipstick shade 4 and MUA nail polish in shade 1 up for grabs, all you have to do to win is leave a comment with you email address and follow my blog (I will be checking).

Winner will be announced next Friday

N.B I brought these products with my own money.

3 comments:

natashaib said...

natashaib@hotmail.co.uk

lovely giveaway

Jessica and Josette said...

awesome!
funforever@live.co.uk

Jessica xo

OohLadyBeGood said...

yay i love MUA =)

GFC: oohladybegood
email: oohladybegood@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...