Tuesday 11 October 2011

Oh i love animals.




 Top and Jumper: River island  Jeans:Topshop
Bag: Primark   rings Ebay and Accessorize
Hello Lovelys, iv got abit of an animal theme going on in this outfit it's a good job I love animals.

So this week I have had done hardly anything, just lazing around and going off on day trips with the boyfriend and may I add getting lost on these day trips! Men are useless when it comes to directions and I mean any type of directions.

The lovely British weather has gone back to it's normal rain rain rain, well it has were I am anyway. 
Hope everyone week is going well.

2 comments:

Paper and Colour said...

I love those jeans! I've been lusting over that color for a while.
x Lauren

Jess said...

LOVE the jeans the colour is gorgeous. Awesome outfit. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...