Tuesday 9 November 2010

Too faced naked eye palette review

parcel arrived it the post this morning *yay* it was from asos so it only ment one thing.... my too faced naked eye palette *claps hands* i have had my eye on this for such a long time and now its finally here!


I love the packaging very cute and girly the palette also has a mini draw for the eye shadow applicator also very cute. one of the main things i love apart from the beautiful eyeshadow colours was the application cards giving you step by step instructions on how to create the looks.


The quality of the eye shadow colours are simply amazing, today i tried the day look i think tomorrow i will go for the classic look.

day look (apologies for the messy eyebrows)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I’d never even heard of this before but I’m glad I have now. You’re right, the packaging is so cute, it’s enough to want to wear that on your face, instead of the makeup. I may have to invest too!

Sarah Betty xx
http://www.sarahbetty.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...