Monday 11 July 2011

Lee stafford arganoil review

 
Hi Lovelys I'm going to get straight to the point with this product....... this is not for me *sigh* I'm always looking for the perfect shampoo and conditioner combo and since everyone has gone crazy for this moroccon oil lark i thought hay ho why not try the lee stafford arganoil shampoo and conditioner each at £10.99 from boots.
So i Will cut to the chase it jumped into she shower did the usual read instructions on the bottle and applied shampoo to my hair firstly it did not lather well and i only used a pea sized amount so i repeated it and still no lather, as i was washing it all out my hair felt heavy *if that makes sense* and oily so i decided not to use the conditioner. 
After drying my hair it was left feeling greasy and looked greasy around the crown i don't think it was the shampoo at fault more likely that this shampoo is too rich for my fine hair my mum has used it a few times and her hair looks amazing from it very soft and shiny baring in mind she has thick hair. 
i think i will stick to my Aussie and Morrison's value, i think this shampoo suits thick hair better. 
what do you guys think has anyone else used this? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...